UBA Campus Ambassador programme offers a unique opportunity for students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus. The initiative is part of the bank’s commitment in developing creativity and leadership abilities amongst young people in the continent of Africa.
The programme is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding one for selected students while providing them a platform to build their leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talents.
Responsibilities for the UBA Campus Ambassador Role
- Represent the UBA brand on campus
- Provide insights that will help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Learn about UBA products/ services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events on campus to amplify the UBA brand
What does a Campus Ambassador stand to benefit
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- Gift pack with UBA branded collaterals
- Network and collaborate with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction
What qualifies an Ambassador
- Must be a registered full-time undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria and Africa countries where UBA operates
- Must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community
- Must have established social media presence with demonstrable followership
- Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
How to Apply
Qualified students are expected to log on to www.ubagroup.com/campusambassadors and complete an online form with required personal data and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected.
Applications opens between September and Mid-December yearly.
Other steps include:
- Follow @ubagroup on Facebook, Twitter , Instagram and Youtube
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassadorEnsure to tag or mention @UBAGroup in your post.
- Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process
CLICK TO APPLY
Application Deadline: 31st December,2017