Not only are they delicious! Fruits are a nutritious element that should be in your daily diet. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends consuming at least 400 grams of fruit a day, that is, up to five servings, to take care of your health and reduce the risk of suffering from different diseases .
WHO reports say that a large part of congenital defects, mental retardation and growth, immune weakness and blindness in the world, is precisely due to insufficient consumption of fruits .
That is why including them in your daily diet is a must to take care of your health . If you wonder how you can do it in a simple way, we give you some tips.
Why are fruits so healthy ?
- They provide natural nutrients and have no chemical additives.
- They have water, vitamins and minerals in their composition.
- They contain antioxidants that prevent the aging of cells, giving you a cleaner and healthier skin.
- They have few calories and practically no saturated fats.
- They give you fiber, which not only generates a feeling of fullness, but also reduces constipation and regulates intestinal transit.