The Federal Road Safety Corp, FRSC, is currently recruiting “suitably qualified” graduates into various cadres of the Corps.
However, intending candidates must meet certain requirement before applying for the job.
According to the Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, applicant must:
- Be a Nigerian by birth.
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years in 2018 (35 years will be considered for Medical and Articulated vehicle drivers).
- Applicant must not be married.
- Not be less than 1.68 metre for male and 1.63 metre for female in height.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metre (mrn only)
- Be physically and mentally fit for para-military services
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment be of good character and must not have been convicted of any offence.
- Applicants are also to note that computer literacy and possession of valid drivers’ license shall be added advantage for all cadres.
- Anyone found to have submitted false document(s) would be disqualified and prosecuted.
Requirements for FRSC recruitment
- Academic qualification of FRSC;
- All applicants should possess bachelor’s degree from accredited university;
- Preference will be given to candidates with degrees of the first and second class;
- Good knowledge of computer will be additional benefit.
How To Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2018?
Begin submission of requests.
Upon completion, applicants are to upload documents on the corps portal, below