The National Universities Commission (NUC) has received a notice of offer of scholarship to eligible Nigerian students who may wish to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Japanese Universities for the 2019 academic year.
- Prospective applicants for undergraduate programmees must not be above twenty-five (25) years of age born between April 2, 1994 and April 1, 2002
- must have completed Twelve (12) years primary and post primary education and are willing to pursue degree programmes in Japanese University
- prospective applicants for postgraduate programmes must not be above thirty-five (35) years of age, born on or after April 2, 1984
- must have completed a first or second degree programme at a recognized University
- a very competitive grade point average and are willing to pursue postgraduate studies or research in Japanese University.
How to Apply
Attached herewith are four (4) categories of students who can apply for the scholarship.
Application forms for the Scholarship Programme and the guidelines can be obtained online via: Here
The deadline for the submission of duly completed application forms is 8 June, 2018.